I'm a mom of two beautiful girls trying to get healthy in order to be a good role model.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Quick Update

Well, I knew it was going to be a bad week and the scale doesn't lie (although I frequently wish it did).  I weighed in at 188.  That's 2lbs up.  It seems to be that right now 188 is the number to defeat.  If you don't remember, I was that weight just before Christmas and then gained over the holidays.  I finally got below it a week ago and then gained right back again.  I'm not getting defeated though.  I know emotionally it was a very rough week for me.  I ate to help with my sadness and loneliness.  I'm not ashamed. 

Today is the start of a new week.  Although I will probably be out of town a few days this week for the funeral (thus no gym and no control over food) I will do the best I can with the few days I might have at home and get right back on it next week.

No comments: