I'm a mom of two beautiful girls trying to get healthy in order to be a good role model.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

PMS sucks

The heading says it all.  What else makes you want to consume the contents of your fridge at 9pm?  Gives you the appetite of a pregnant woman?  The good news is that I think I ate healthy enough yesterday that my handfull of chocolate chips, 2 turkey bites and a bagel shouldn't really affect my week. 

Last night hubby had to help out a family member and didn't get home until 8pm which means I missed my Tuesday night at the gym.  Thank goodness for snow (did I really say that?).  I shoveled this morning and I was sweating by the time I finished so at least I know I got my heartrate up and hopefully burned those chocolate chips off!  The bad news is that we've got a crap load more of snow and my efforts have dissappeared.  I'm going to have to get out there again today and shovel some more.  I thought I was in much better shape that 3 months ago yet my shoulders are killing me from 30 minutes of shoveling this morning.  Maybe this is a great addition to my gym routine!  I have to think positively since there really is no positives to snow in my opinion!  :o)

No comments: