I'm a mom of two beautiful girls trying to get healthy in order to be a good role model.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Monday Weigh In

Down 2 pounds this week bringing me to 193! I am SO close to the 180's! If I continue on the same path, I should be at least 189 by Christmas. I'm using that as my motivation.

I had quite a revelation yesterday. I added my 3rd day per week at the gym a couple of weeks ago. I go Monday mornings and my mom watches the baby. Yesterday it looked like my mom couldn't babysit this morning. I was actually upset that I might miss today's class and I was even contemplating paying the $5 for the daycare. That is a huge change for me. I usually am secretly happy when something comes up and I am unable to go. To WANT to go (as opposed to going because you have to in order to lose weight)is such a transformation in my mindset. Me? One of those people who likes to go to the gym? I can't say I EVER thought I'd be one of those people!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Congratulations on the loss Christine! You are doing awesome - what a great Christmas present to yourself.

I love when you realize that something has changed about yourself, in a good healthy way!