I'm a mom of two beautiful girls trying to get healthy in order to be a good role model.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

As promised

Here I am today like I said I would.  I've already recorded my foods for today.  I even have a couple hundred left over since I am headed to the gym tonight as well.  I almost never eat the extra calories earned by exercising.  I'd rather eat within my appointed calorie range and then be able to splurge every so often.  According to my calorie counter program, if I eat like today every day, I will be at 182 in 5 weeks!  If that's not motivation, I don't know what is!

Well, I'm off to eat my toasted tomato sandwich for lunch!  I will be taking my water bottle out of the fridge as well.

*side note:  I did count 3 mini chocolate bars in my daily calorie count JUST in case I happen to want to indulge!*

No comments: