I'm a mom of two beautiful girls trying to get healthy in order to be a good role model.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Yay! I saw this ticker on a friends blog and thought it was so cute. It took me quite a while to figure out how to put it in my blog but I finally did it! I'm very proud of myself!

I just realized that I forgot to pick up a gift certificate for someone for Christmas. Oops. I have to run out today and grab that up! I also have to make another batch of my toblerone fudge to replace the stuff I've been nibbling at the past couple of weeks. I can feel my waistline expanding already. Last but not least, I have to finish the scrapbook for my sister in law. Thank goodness we are only doing my family Christmas on the 30th so I don't feel too panicked about that.

Over the weekend we had two parties to go to. Our friend Jay turned 32 and he had a gathering at a local pub. Fraser and I both woke up Saturday morning with headaches! Needless to say it was a good night. Saturday night we went around the block to my friends Christmas party. Good night there too. She goes to her ultrasound on Thursday. I think it's a boy but she says most people think the baby is a girl. We'll see soon!

All this partying has definitely shown me that the socializing (other than sitting in my living room) is alot of fun but I don't really miss it too much. I feel like my life has slowed down alot and I'm enjoying it more. I like it.

No comments: