I'm a mom of two beautiful girls trying to get healthy in order to be a good role model.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Where does the time go????? Tommorrow, at 9:51 am my baby is going to be one year old! I can't believe it! Only 4 more days off of work too. This week, Ava has been going to the babysitters for a few hours each morning. The first day was a little rough but today was much better. Although when I went to get Ava, she wouldn't let go of me and was laying her head on my shoulder. Pulls at the heart strings.....

Christmas was awesome! Ava got so spoiled! We have toys in every corner of the house. Hopefully she'll get a bunch of clothes for her birthday. I don't think I can handle having to take any more toys out of the package. They really twist tie the toys in there good.

This Saturday is Ava's birthday party. I've been stressed this week trying to get everything done. I decided to make her an Elmo cake and I am having second thoughts now. I wonder if I took on too much (party, christmas, open houses). Ah well. I'll post a picture if it turns out!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Ava! I can't believe she'll be a year old, how time flies.

I know what you mean about the toys being so secured with those stupid plastic ties and then stapled, taped and whatever other form of security they can find.

I hope all goes well today - the picture of her above is absoloutely adorable, she is truly one gorgeus girl!