I'm a mom of two beautiful girls trying to get healthy in order to be a good role model.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Totally jinxed myself. The house deal fell through. It was a young couple who needed their parents to co-sign for their mortgage and her dad thought they were spreading themselves too thin (we have an old furnace that will need replacing in the next few years). Apparently even their $1000 deposit cheque bounced! Anyway, as of Thursday it was back on the market and we've already got someone coming tomorrow for a second viewing. Think good thoughts everyone! I want this house sold before I go back to work!

On another note, I am pissed with doctors. My friend with the uterine pains had an ultrasound a month ago. They JUST called her to tell her there is a problem. Can you believe that? And my friend even called about 2 1/2 weeks after the ultrasound (since she hadn't heard anything) and was told that they don't call you if everything is fine. So all this time she is thinking she is OK! And the nurse on the phone says that she can't control when the doctors review the results. As if!!! Maybe that doctor has too many patients then and is not concerned about quality care.

Ava took her 1st steps on Nov 27th! I'm so excited that she took them before I went back to work and I didn't miss them.

More bad news.....they haven't even started digging for our new house yet. Looks like our closing date of April 30th isn't going to be happening.

No comments: