I'm a mom of two beautiful girls trying to get healthy in order to be a good role model.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Weigh In

Great news, I am down 3 lbs to be at 190.  Bad news, I had the flu over the weekend and I think alot of the 3lb loss was the fact that nothing remained in my body (the very little that I did eat).  I'm very motivated this week.  I missed out on my gym this morning because my mom wasn't available to babysit.  Truthfully, I'm not yet feeling 100% so I probably would have skipped it anyway.  I still plan to go my other 2 nights this week.  I've been doing better on my water too.  Not sure if I've reached what I WAS drinking pre-Xmas but I've done so much better.  And that is all I can ask for at this point.

Oh!  Baby is awake!  Gotta go but all the best this week to everyone out there trying to vanish the bulge!

No comments: