I'm a mom of two beautiful girls trying to get healthy in order to be a good role model.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Terrible Weekend

I know I lost 5 lbs over the past week but boy, was my weekend terrible.  I have come down with a cold so eating a salad did not interest me at all.  Kraft dinner did.  And tortellini.  With not only Parmesan cheese but Asiago cheese.  Way to go.  But my motto is, there is always tomorrow.  My slate is clean today and I will make the most of it.

We have some out of town guests for the evening.  Lasagna, caesar salad and garlic bread are on the menu.  As well as a few beverages I'm sure.  I don't know about anyone else but I hate to make guests eat diet food along with me.  Unless it is a really fabulous recipe.  The visit is last minute and with 2 young kids, I didn't have the time to scout one out.  I'm going to try and eat pretty light today to combat my high cal dinner.  No gym this evening for me either but I'm totally counting the 45 minutes of vaccuming I did this morning.  Sweat was pouring down my face so I'd say I burned some calories.

On another note, I finally opened my Wii Fit.  Really scary.  I am obese and my Wii Fit age is 46!!!!  My BMI is way off the charts too.  So I think my overall goal will to be at a healthy BMI and not focus on the number on the scale as much.

No comments: