I'm a mom of two beautiful girls trying to get healthy in order to be a good role model.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's been a while

OK. So I've been away from this for a while. I just had my second beautiful daughter, Ella, on May 29th. It is so weird saying "kids" now. The transition has pretty smooth but I can't lie, it hurts every morning dragging my butt out of bed in order to get up with Ava. I keep telling myself that this too shall pass. One day Ella will sleep more at night and I may feel refreshed in the morning.

Tomorrow is the first official day that i am at home with both kids by myself. Well, if the weather is nice in the morning my parents are taking Ava strawberry picking. heehee. So I guess I can't really count tomorrow. I really need to sit down and figure out a daily schedule for us. I want to try to do as much as I can with her in the mornings so she has great naps every afternoon. Not to mention, I feel kind of guilty about taking her out of daycare where she had a ton of friends and did tons of things every day. Luckily, I do have a friend who just had a baby and her eldest daughter and Ava are buddies. Hopefully we will be able to squeeze in lots of paydates

No comments: